Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another First

Iron Needles likes my blog.

Thank you so much Iron. I am very honored.

This is my first YouDoneGood blogging award.

Ain't it shiny?

Here are the rules for the award recipients (not required):
1. Please mention winning of the award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
Iron Needles, fellow knitter, a spinner, hiker, mom and grandmom extraordinaire.
3. You must nominate at least 4 fellow bloggers for this award.

Now I have to figure out which blogs to pass the happy along to. Let's see, in alphabetical order:

Bioephemera - the intersection of science & art, good brain food

High Altitude Gardening - plant caretaker and killer

Needles of Iron (back at yah) - multidimensional knitter

Sendy Illustration - she doesn't post often, but she's trying to make it in a foreign country (the USA, she's from Indonesia) as an illustrator, gotta admire her.

SpinDyeKnit - she knits lace shawls from the heart

I hope receiving this makes y'all as happy as it made me.

No comments: