Friday, May 8, 2009

Terminally Cute

Some months ago I hibernated the bunny slippers I was working on for Twin'sWife. I'm not sure why the inspiration faded, it just did. But I finished number one last week and took it along on the annual Houston trip so she could try it on before I made number two. Good thing I did. I need to make it narrower and shorter.

This is the bun before surgery. Cross fingers and hope he survives.

Since I'm making this up as I go along, I am taking careful notes and will post the pattern after I finish slipper number two..
.
.
.

.

P.S. Even Cats like bunny slippers.

P.P.S. This is why I keep all ongoing projects in plastic bags - extra very good cat help.

1 comment:

B said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! I can't believe you are doing them on the fly! Hey, that nose looks familiar to me!