Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Something More Interesting

I had knit a loop-through scarf for Sister-in-law the Wiser of elann.com's washable wool/bamboo yarn. Pretty yarn, but I'm not sure I'll ever buy it again. It shows every single sin in my knitting.

Fretting, albeit in a very low key, about this, I decided I needed to knit her a different Christmas scarf, so I rummaged through the stash and came up with the blue colorway of the yarn I'd knit Niece Kidlette's red scarf with.









Now, instead of knitting on my procrastination projects, I am forging ahead on the blue lace scarf for Sis-in-law the Wiser.

Of course I still have to figure out what to do with the less than spiffy loop-through scarf. Anybody have a puppy dog who needs a neckerchief?

2 comments:

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

I'm a bit insulted that you're suggesting the lovely scarf I snitched from you was actually designed for my dog. :)))

Wunx~ said...

But don't you think it would look cute on GoodDog?